The Movie Review Guy Best Movies for 2013
Dec 31, 2013
The Top 80 movies from the 1980's in 80 Days (DAY 10) :::
71. “Just One of the Guys” (1985)
Terry Griffith has got it all -- looks, popularity, the perfect college boyfriend, and an article that's a shoo-in to win her a summer internship at the local newspaper... or so she thinks. When Terry's journalism teacher passes her article up in favor of a couple of pieces written by boys, Terry is convinced that sexism is to blame. Determined to win the internship at any cost, Terry goes undercover at a rival high school to resubmit her article... as a boy. But Terry gets more than she bargained for when she finds herself fending off a bully and the advances of an oversexed female admirer, and falling for her new pal Rick. Written by Faith on: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089393/
Joyce Hyser—Terry Griffith
Clayton Rohner—Rich Morehouse
Billy Jacoby—Buddy Griffith
William Zabba—Greg Tolan
Facts about the this movie:
*Total Movie Gross: $11,500,000
*The plot was (very) loosely correlated the play “Twelfth Night” by William Shakespeare.
Why I Picked this movie # 71:
1.It hold ups
2. Strong women characters all around.
3. A different type of love story.
4. Joyce Hyser was strong in being the lead.
5. Really funny.
6. Very cute.
7. The movie did not take it self seriously.
8. Does a great job of showing strong women standing up for themselves.
9. Joyce Hyser Is just smoking hot from begin to end.
10. If I saw this movie when I was younger It would have helped me discovered my dick sooner.
11. One of the best opening to a movie from the 1980’s.
First time seeing it:
a. I saw it on HBO when I was in my last teens.