The Movie Review Guy Best Movies for 2013
Dec 31, 2013
The Top 80 movies from the 1980's in 80 Days (DAY 43):
38. “Bachelor Party” (1984)
A soon-to-be-married man's friends throw him the ultimate bachelor party.
Tom Hanks—Rick Gassko
Tawny Kitaen—Debbie Thomason
Adrian Zmed—Jay O’Neill
George Grizzed—Ed Thomas
Barbara Stuart—Mrs. Thomason
Robert Prescott—Cole Whittier
William Tepper—Dr. Stan Gassko
Wendie Jo Sperber—Dr. Tina Gassko
Bradford Bancroft—Brad Mollen
Facts about the this movie:
*Opening Weekend: $4,775,155
*Julia Louis-Dreyfus was considered for the role of Debbie.
*Kelly McGillis had originally secured the female lead, but was fired early in the shoot because she wasn't considered to be pretty or sexy enough.
*According to the DVD, this film was inspired by the actual bachelor party thrown for producer Bob Israel.
Why I Picked this movie #38:
1.It holds up.
2. Funny as FUCK.
3. It is a T and A film with a heart.
4. Great chemistry with the cast/
5. Good chemistry between Tom Hanks and Tawny Kitaen
6. Has some of the most memorable scenes in film history.
7. Tom Hanks show just how great of an actor he could and would be.
8. Great comedy.
9. It a movie that is about true, but does a good job of covering it up.
10. Great script.
11. Non-stop laughing from beginning to conclude.
12. Great asshole dad and ex-boyfriend.
First time seeing it: